The installation of cookies in the browser requires your express consent unless the cookies are: Necessary to facilitate navigation and / or the application of security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information. Essential to provide the service expressly requested. Regarding the rest of the cookies that we use on our website, in the event that you give your consent accepting the emerging legal notice that informs about our cookies policy, we can use them for the purposes indicated in this policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (PC / smartphone / tablet / etc) when accessing a web page. There are different types of cookies and their purposes can be very diverse. For example, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, personalize the website, remember your login, facilitate navigation, offer personalized advertising, as well as to track your movements on the web and develop user profiles.
There are different types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, so that once the web is abandoned, the session cookie is automatically deleted. Permanent cookies are still stored on your device and are activated again as soon as you visit the specific page that created it. A permanent cookie remains in the browser’s subfolder during the time that has been set as the file’s duration.
The cookies can also be their own or from third parties. Our own cookies have been created by us and we have control over their use and cancellation. Third-party cookies are created by entities providing services over which we have no control. Below you have a descriptive table that collects the cookies used in our web space. If you have any questions about these cookies, we recommend you contact the manufacturer by following the indicated links (without prejudice to your right to deactivate the cookies you deem appropriate).
Who can access the cookies?
Only the entity or company that created them can access cookies.
What information can a cookie collect?
The information that can collect a cookie can be very diverse, by way of illustration but not limiting, below are the most common types of information collected:
- User’s IP
- Web of origin.
- Term used in search engines to access the web.
- Places of the web visited.
- Selected products
- Content of registration or order forms.
- Session ID
- Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display configuration.
This website uses the cookies that are detailed in the following table:
- Necessary cookies: they are essential for the provision of the services requested by the user. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
- Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analyzing the behavior of users on our website. For this we use third-party cookies over which we do not have any control. If you disable these cookies you can continue to receive our services, however we will limit the knowledge of our customers’ activity to improve our services.
Third party cookies used on our website:
|Cookie||Owner||Purpose||Session / Permanente||Necessary / Optionall|
How can I disable cookies?
The user can select the operative cookies or opt for their deactivation proceeding in the following way:
- Using the browser settings:
- Through the specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
- Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Keep in mind that we can not be held responsible for the content, veracity and compliance with the privacy policies of third parties. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website allowing third-party cookies, you declare to do so knowing this circumstance and exempt IberSun, S.L. of any responsibility, direct or indirect, for the damages, damages or interference in your privacy made by third companies.